The TPI 9080-Ex is an intrinsically safe, simple, easy to use vibration analyser & smart trend meter that records, analyses and displays vibration signals at the push of a button.
Identify the vibration problem: unbalance, misalignment or looseness; in addition to the bearing condition. Included VibTrend standard software gives you greater ease of use and flexibility. Windows 10™ compatible.
- Store analyse and report on all your vibration parameters in one place; unlimited assets with 10 readings per asset with A9084 VibTrend Pro software supplied as standard.
- All information is just a click away. Color coded alarms highlight problems. Trend lines show problems before they happen.
- Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
- Identify complex issues: 800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
The 9080-Ex Intrinsically Safe Vibration Analyzer & Smart Trend Meter is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals. The analyzer automatically performs vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
The system is designed to enable a user to take vibration measurements from assets (e.g. pumps, motors, fans and bearings) . The unit displays vibration frequency plots and allows vibration severity and bearing condition to be monitored.
The 9080-Ex Vibration Analyzer & Smart Trend Meter also has an optional strobe attachment for determining machine speed and optional Bluetooth connected headphones for listening to bearing noise.
- Find machine faults before they stop your machine
- Increase productivity and lower maintenance costs
- Industry approved ear defenders with built-in Bluetooth headphones are also available to let you listen to the bearing noise – or even listen to your phone!
Note: The 9080-Ex can be used with non-intrinsically safe accessories in non hazardous areas. Only the 9080-Ex and A9093 intrinsically safe accelerometer should be taken into hazardous areas.